~Somewhere i belong~

You're free to choose respond in whatever stimlus come. No one could hurt you without your consent. Because we have reaponse-ability, the ability to choose our respond.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Why i start to have my own blog?

Well, actually i have a blog under msn space.

but i think i need some piracy for myself...

There are too much of people are added in my msn without my furthur knowledge.

It just like friendster, where when someone added u and u think that's ur friend but actually he/she is not.. then u just leave it, bla, blabla...

or someone who is not close wif you and added u, then they never say something with u when he/she online..

or someone who is very busybody, after they see something over the blog.. become so sensitive and keep asking curiously.. that's so annoying~~

Conclusion...
I just want to write what i want to write..
THis would be a place i belong to...

Welcomed to keep visiting my blog,
It is a place depicts about my dull life, people around me, my feeling, friends, my love and maybe some day...

YOU could be one of the topic in my blog toooo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home