~Somewhere i belong~

You're free to choose respond in whatever stimlus come. No one could hurt you without your consent. Because we have reaponse-ability, the ability to choose our respond.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I was "kacau"ed by this num 019-6171257

A strange guy keep disturbing me by miss call..

I taught he was calling wrong number at first, i do not take much of notice in miss call,unless i know the person who call me. Else, i won't respond to it. Then second time again, i taught i was too slow to pick up his phone. So, i decided to miss call him back... I think it was a wrong move, since he start to know i get notice to his number already and thought i am interest/anxious who is him. But, actually i ever bother.

The next day, i mean today. i get his call again. i din recognize his number, so i picked up his call without too much of hesitation. Ok, this time, he not put his phone down anymore, instead he let me listen to the music... It is not very clear.. But i still can get the means of the lyrics with "...I love you" PERVERT!! I dunno which song was that... I keep saying "Hello.." and later he hanged up the phone.

Within a minute, he called me again..This time, i can hear some noices.I wonder it was his mumbling or breath.. few seconds later he hanged up the phone again. Although i was kinda curious which weirdo is him, but i remain my principle for not calling back or sms back.. Once you respond to them, they are getting more happy and will do a lot of strange things to you again..( recently, encounter too many weirdo, i start have some experiences.. haha). Luckily, he didn't call me again...


Nananana....NANANANA, not fun ler.. i won't repond 2 u d.

Have been a long time not receiving such strange call.. and we all now are growing up, who else do this kind of stupid things again? I wonder....

Was that Mr. alphabate??? i suspect~
He has bad record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home