~Somewhere i belong~

You're free to choose respond in whatever stimlus come. No one could hurt you without your consent. Because we have reaponse-ability, the ability to choose our respond.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My China business trip

I was lucky to be assigned to China to align some product issue accross worldwide.
Well, never think that business trip is that tiring, and super rush, especially in a "getting ngiao" company...
I hard to get my claim, however being chased to pay the credit card already... Still, there are some fun parts in my trip.

My lunch in SIA.. I heard SIA providing best plane meal.. Btw, guys may not only attracted by foods .. They are also disattracted because of pretty airline gals... My colleague keep telling me the short hair stewardess is cute! i never know he is that desperate before the trip..hihi


Arrived in Shanghai, pudong airport...quickly dress with Rm 400++ jacket (now still feel heartache) shui bo?!

Taking supplier transport to suzhou, Shanghai facing congestion of traffic, we needed about 2 hours to reach there. For me, suzhou is indeed neat and slower moving than Shanghai.. Well, i admit i prefer Suzhou.

The hotel is great!! Cost me 600 Ren min bi for 1 day.. Ever day, the staff will come in to help to clean & tidy up the room and left a piece of chocolate. My Shanghai colleague are so fortunate, every time they stay longer in suzhou, they will stay overnight in this kind of luxury room.


My 1st night in Suzhou...haiz, my colleague really not good in take pictures.. He supposed to take my pic with the door... And i forgot what is this pintu gerbang name.. this is a street which only allow ppl walking thru.aka 观前街

to be continued****

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger ahhong said...

haha...5 days business trip...
no bad wo...
I have no chance to go....*sob*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home