~Somewhere i belong~

You're free to choose respond in whatever stimlus come. No one could hurt you without your consent. Because we have reaponse-ability, the ability to choose our respond.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Missed call again~

Recently dunno what kind of luck i met...
My life become more "interesting" than ever..
nearly everday got missed call from a Malay or few... i wonder..
when i sms back try to declare my innocent, he/she like can't understand what i meant...
I guess they wrongly thought i am the gal they want to know with..and i wonder how come my phone num was exposed without my knowledge...@_-.
I asked my bf to call back. The caller immediately hang up the phone without let my bf explain..
I decided to ignore them... si bei wuliao.. and i am so innocent.. why should i bear with this..

I am 21 now going to be 22 soon, suppose won't get those wuliao miss call anymore..Aiyaya..
hope u guys be mature a bit, xiao didi...

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh..u so attractive?
How I dun know one....
no ppl call me le....I am bored...sad..wuwuwuwu

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Yzene said...

the person obviously was not looking for me. My num was just accidentally exposed... is a trick!

i miss call u next time lo ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home