~Somewhere i belong~

You're free to choose respond in whatever stimlus come. No one could hurt you without your consent. Because we have reaponse-ability, the ability to choose our respond.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

My cubicle..hmm, my colleague cubicle


Tumpang my colleague's cubicle,
I am sitting in front of his. His is more completed with all the equipments.
Became a model is not easy, you have to face the camera with profesional smile waiting for the most satisfy shoot.
finally, they choose the best of my pic for my presentation slide.
But i still think this is the best among the rest.
What do you think?

3 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...em...
u are always the best one...
seem like having a good life over there wo :)

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! ^_^
Yeah, agree with you that it's difficult while waiting for the camera guy to finally capture your photo. :p
You looked natural in the picture.

 
At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice capture ^^

btw, it's not my first visit here but my first comment for ya :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home