~Somewhere i belong~

You're free to choose respond in whatever stimlus come. No one could hurt you without your consent. Because we have reaponse-ability, the ability to choose our respond.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My China business trip2

On my 2nd day of my business trip, I have to start to work.. a super tiring day.. Nearly forgot this is my Birthday..
Because in CHina, really nobody knows who you are... Out of my surprise, i found a cake in my room with plates and forks..

At that time, i was full and you can't expect me to eat the whole cake alone. Call all the china and Sg colleagues together, then they just realise that was my birthday.

All are chinese, the singapore colleague is the one who was holding the camera. Well, the fruit cake was nice. When i think about that, i start feel hungry.

to be continued...

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger ahhong said...

ha..second day is what date ah?
Happy Birthday to U ^^

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Yzene said...

27 of Dec..my dear..my bday~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home