~Somewhere i belong~

You're free to choose respond in whatever stimlus come. No one could hurt you without your consent. Because we have reaponse-ability, the ability to choose our respond.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My China business trip 3

3rd day in CHina suzhou, my counterparts brought me to eat dumplings..
ALthought outside of the room with sun, but i still feel very cold.. i can't stand on the icey cold wind.. It makes me feel sick... i started to miss Malaysia weather.. at least i don't need to wear that thick..however still feel cold....



Guess what? this are pig tongue.... disgusting but tasted not bad actually.

The river (or drain???) just beside the factory. Scenic rite?

At night, we went to Japanese restaurant, japanese foods in China is cheap. I tried 梅子酒and 日本清酒。。I am much prefering qing jiu... just another experience to try.. And i think i am not a good drinker as expected.. I feel nearly vomit because of too full...

Night in SUzhou...China souvenir shops closed very early perhaps is due to winter where night is longer than day..5pm in China is like 7pm in M'sia...

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger ahhong said...

haha..em...sake wo....
good try also^^

Dumpling is popular in china....Think hanneng also eat taht also..

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Yzene said...

hehe.. ate untill full and feel sick of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home