~Somewhere i belong~

You're free to choose respond in whatever stimlus come. No one could hurt you without your consent. Because we have reaponse-ability, the ability to choose our respond.

Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY gathering..Love u frens!

It has been a long time, I never update the blog.

New year new hopes, new updates.. just finish my dinner gathering.

It was very warming together with the old schoolmates... Leeting, siangling, minghsian, xianli, weiyan, chunpei and jinghao..


It costs us about Rm47 per pax. It was reasonable and the dishes were unique and ingredients were fresh especially.. sashimi.. m98 for a plate with different kind of fishes.. I dunno what kind of fish were on the plate.. hehe..worried about getting stomachache tomorrow... :)


Leeting is really knowledgeable as she has very strong memory and received a lot of information. She was so curious about what she was eating. On the contrary, I was like not curious at all, eating without too much of concern.. This is something I need to improve myself, as i am so young, I should be observing and open my eyes for more.... STOP being ignorance.. I am not young anymore..
Fires up! Yzene!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home