~Somewhere i belong~

You're free to choose respond in whatever stimlus come. No one could hurt you without your consent. Because we have reaponse-ability, the ability to choose our respond.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My friends

I am not sure what's the definition of friends. Just realise they are getting lesser and lesser after graduated.
I am not kind of people who likes to socialize much especially if it was related to money..
so I guess I am getting unknown among the old friends :)

I admit I am that kind of ppl who can get along well with most of the ppl. But when come further.. they will find some obstacles if intended to invite me for some activities.. well, I am not good at games, jokes etc.. don't you feel bored to ask me out? I believe so..

Who can be my good friends, they are the ppl I am really treasured/cherish about. They are the ppl enlighting my life and unselfish to share.

When come back to the purpose of life: Yet, i am not aiming to become popular.. so doesn't matter how ppl look at me..

SO what am I grumbling about today? Beat me... :)

2 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger ahhong said...

哈。。我也去过很多这类的活动。。。
也花了很多的$$。。
到头来什么也没有。。。中学朋友也少了很多。。
现在反而和工作的同时同事比较好:)

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Yzene said...

hmm.. just left some stupid comment here.. very funny when read back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home