~Somewhere i belong~

You're free to choose respond in whatever stimlus come. No one could hurt you without your consent. Because we have reaponse-ability, the ability to choose our respond.

Monday, February 25, 2008

My ideal Lover

Before mating with him.. I've enumerated out the requirement
Knowledgeable, know everything better than I am, cleverer than I am, better command of english than I am..

But seems I am not qualified to meet a perfect one. Because I am not perfect at all, how can I expect i have a perfect bf right? Else, everyday i lost my confidence in front of him too, and he would say i am not matching him someday.. why should I suffer myself, right?

So, I met my dear today..
He is ain't perfect at all.. same with me.. he is not so good at direction and geography
he is not concern abt politic.. missed twice to vote for election
He is not good in english conversation
He only know to say yes in front of my parent..

Love ain't blind.. at least i think i was not blind.. I choose to use a scope to enlarge his shortcoming.. And also mine...
and I found.. because i ain't perfect and he is not too..

-ve + -ve = +ve?? I hope so..

But.. he loves me, dote on me, take care of me every weekend we meet and during the trip
His pay is higher than I am, he is better in math than I am, he has healthy hobby,
he is taller than I am.
I dunno how should I measure and wonder how am i so sure.. nth will change?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home